Welcome to Boat Track the inexpensive solution to so much.
You are probably here because you want to protect your investment, or to let others know where you are, or to learn how to relive future cruises. We have tried on these pages to give clear and unbiased information as to why we
think we can help you achieve this.
Below are what we believe are the question people most frequent ask.
- Vessel Size: As you can see from some of our customer's vessels displayed above, we cater for all types and sizes of vessels.
- Reliability: Our units are not cheap converted 'Auto' units, they are designed and programmed specifically for marine use.
- Coverage: Our systems work off around two thirds of the world's land mass, including all of Europe and the Med.
- Backup: When too far off shore to report in live, the unit will store each timed fix until back in range and then send them.
- Monitoring: You can see your vessel's location from anywhere with an internet connection, using a Smart Phone, PC or Tablet.
- Reports: We offer 'on-line' playback of courses steered and a number of standard reports for a period of up-to 3 months.
- History: Voyage history can also be stored on your computer and when needed uploaded and replayed on the map indefinitely.
- Cost: Unlike many websites you will find our prices displayed on these pages, including the cost of the equipment and all ongoing charges.
- Other Charges: There are none - No excess, No connection / disconnection charge, No roaming out your area surcharge.
- Security: Have peace of mind knowing where your boat is 24/7, plus options for entry alarm and Geo-fencing if required.
- Future proof: We sell current units, not 2g - soon to be phased out ones, that some people are 'knocking out'.
- Easy Installation: Most competent people can easily fit the units themselves with the instructions supplied and phone backup.
- Support: The majority of our customers use the system mostly at the weekend and so we operate a seven day a week support.
- Commitment: Unlike many companies we will not tie you to a contract, you are free to cancel after the first month if you wish.
- Discount: If you are a Charter Fleet Operator, Sailing Club, Marine Trade, or Charity ask about our discount structure.
Above are the key points most mariners are interested in. Elsewhere you can read about how we have been around GPS and AAT (Automatic Asset Tracking) for over twenty years (mostly in the emergency sector)
and how ten years ago we formed Boat Track to stop fellow 'Weekend Sailors' getting 'ripped off'. You will also find technical details about our equipment, if that’s your thing!
Most importantly you will find a complete breakdown of all our charges and the reasons why we are a reliable alternative to companies that stop trading just after you pay a year up front (we ask for just a month and
then set up monthly Standing Orders that you can cancel at anytime).
Click below to return to the top of the page for the index.